Affiliates and International Chapters
APCO International has two affiliates: British APCO and APCO Canada. Each affiliate is an independent organization with its own governing documents, board of officers and events.
Are you interested in developing a chapter in your country or region? The following are requirements to submit a chapter proposal:
- Ten (10) individuals working and/or living in the geographic boundaries of the proposed charter must be active members of APCO International. Not a member yet? Sign up now.
- If the chapter proposal includes a region (several countries), six (6) individuals working and/or living in each country must be active members of APCO International.
- Each chapter must have a Constitution and/or Bylaws which must be regularly maintained.
- Chapters must have “APCO” in their name.
- Chapters must have two meetings per year and prepare minutes.
- Each chapter will have representation on the Executive Council. Each chapter must vote on their representative and then notify APCO headquarters.
For more information or inquiries about international chapters, please contact Susan Stowell Corder.